Love Notes by Together Apart Campaign
Share the love with your friends, family, and fellow community members by sending
Make and send love notes to the people who need them the most – essential workers (e.g., postal workers, grocery store workers, farm workers), LGBTQ youth, new parents, older people who live alone or in care facilities).
- Child Care Providers – Community Resources for Children would like your help getting love notes to Child Care Providers (67 of them are providing care for essential workers’ children right now!) for Child Care Provider Appreciation Day on May 8. Please mail your love notes to Community Resources for Children, 3299 Claremont Way, Suite #1, Napa, CA, 94558.
- Grocery Store Employees – Be Kind Napa is collecting love notes for grocery store workers. You can drop off your notes to Judd’s Hill Winery (2332 Silverado Trail, one mile north of Trancas) anytime up until May 8. There will be a Love Notes box outside the door at the main entrance and you can slip your notes in there. They will deliver the notes to the grocery stores.
- Field Workers – First 5 Napa Network is collecting love notes for field workers (see attached flyers). You can get us the notes by mailing to First 5 Napa County, 1040 Main Street, Suite 206, Napa, CA, 94559. We will then leave your love notes at some of the local markets that field workers often get lunch. They will get love notes with their lunch!
- New Parents/Moms – First 5 Napa and Mom Squad are teaming up to get love notes to new moms during Maternal Mental Health Month. You can mail your notes in English or Spanish to First 5 Napa County 1040 Main Street Suite 206 Napa, CA 94559. We will then distribute your notes to new parents.
- LGBTQ Youth – First 5 Napa, Rainbow Action Network, and LGBTQ Connection are teaming up to get love notes to LGBTQ youth. You can mail your notes in English or Spanish to First 5 Napa County 1040 Main Street Suite 206 Napa, CA 94559. We’ll get your notes to LGBTQ youth.
- Older Folx – Heart for Art is a local project that is connecting children’s artwork with Collabria Care and Meals on Wheels clients. Feel free to send children’s artwork or love notes to the following addresses and your love notes will be delivered. Heart for Art c/o Linda Button Meals on Wheels 414 So. Jefferson Street Napa, CA 94559 or Heart for Art c/o Veronna Ladd Collabria Care 414 So. Jefferson Street Napa, CA 94559
We have also set up drop off boxes at several locations, so people don’t necessarily need a stamp to share the love! Please drop off at any of the following locations, and I will pick them up and get them where they need to go.
Crosswalk Church (Mon-Fri 9am-2pm)
2590 First Street, Napa, CA 94558
Cope Family Center (any time)
707 Randolph Street, Napa, CA 94559
UpValley Family Centers (starting Tuesday, May 5, weekdays 10-2pm)
1440 Spring St., St. Helena, CA
1500 Cedar St., Calistoga, CA
We will be extending the Love Notes campaign throughout May, just to give people time to spread as much love as possible.
Send notes throughout the month of May. Click here to download a template postcard.