Napa Strong Enough Campaign
To order a yard sign, complete THIS FORM.
You can also print out a sign for your window HERE.
Business Signs will be coming soon!
If you choose to display a sign, we urge you to commit to standing up against racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia, ableism, transphobia and other hate in the following ways:
- “I’m not comfortable with that”
- “I didn’t realize you think that”
- “That’s not okay with me”
- “What do you mean when you say___?
- “We don’t say things like that here”
- “I don’t find that funny”
- “Help me understand your thinking”
- “What you just said is harmful”
- Read Anti-Racist Books
- Read Fiction Books by LGBTQ and BIPOC Authors
- Read Children’s Books by and about LGBTQ and BIPOC people. See our recommendations here.
- Watch Diverse Movies
- Seek trainings and info on equity and inclusion through local organizations and online.
- Support Minority Owned Businesses
- Acknowledging Black History, Hispanic/Latinx Heritage, AAPI Heritage, Indigenous/Native people’s history, Women’s history and Pride year-round. Attend events organized by BIPOC and Queer people.
- Get involved with and/or donate to racial and social justice organizations.
Get Involved Locally:
Napa Strong Enough Commitments Final